samedi 22 janvier 2011

A-ha Oslo Spektrum 4 Dec 2010

The last show of the band :(
An experience I think I will never live again in my life lol : Staying in the cold all night in front of the Spektrum with about -15°C to get on First row lol
 What a craziness, But  I don't regret it. If it was to be done again I will do it again lol
The only surprise for me of the last show was the song "bowling green". But there was a special atmosphere, especially at the end of the show when everybody stayed there without moving (which I don't do usually), maybe waiting for the band to come back on stage
Tears were surely pouring during this concert. I didn't pay much attention behind me as my attention was as usual concentrated on what was in front of me.
And I can t wait to see the dvd of this concert

Queing for the last concert




Spending the night  from Dec 3 to Dec 4 outside


 Fans in front of the Spektrum the night from 3 to 4 Dec

On 1st row


Tusen takk sheet that everybody was holding on Cry Wolf


Big Cameras lol




























After the show






1 commentaire:

  1. tu as bien de la chance ! j'aurais bien aimé y être !!! ça devait être un moment émouvant et fort ! merci pour ton blog et de partager tes images et tes commentaires ! bizoux !

    RépondreSupprimer