jeudi 20 janvier 2011

A-ha in Paris Bobino , 10 Nov 2009

Great concert in  Paris in a small venue (about 1000 people).

I came early morning at the venue about 9 am. And was on 1st row (standing concert). It was so great to be so close to the stage and see the band so near.

The crowd was awesome and the French fans had prepared a surprise , during the song Stay on These Roads : everybody was holding an A4 sheet with Takk or Merci written on it





Aha truck

Before the show

Morten's megaphone








Morten after the show






My foot of the mountain album signed by Morten after the show



Morten signing after the show. Great memories, the first time I saw him so near. I was totally impressed when I saw him so closed and he signed my album

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire