jeudi 20 janvier 2011

A-ha in Bergen, Norway 28 Aug 2010

I stayed in  Bergen from 26 Aug to 30 Aug 2010. I made a bit of sightseeing and of course wen to the aha concert in Brann stadium.
It was a big show. The first time I heard Butterfly Butterfly in acoustic version
And the end of the show was magic too.
We arrived early morning (about 9 am). And we all ended up together on 1st row, in a big stadium like that, it was awesome. 

I didn't take many pics of the show because I had a problem with my camera right from the beginning lol : I realised I had NO battery left.
So the pics I took were mainly taken with my cell phone.

The only ad for the concert we found in the city



The day before the show , Brann Stadion


The stage

Everybody on 1st row




Henning before the show










My 25 Album signed by Magne after  the show

My Tour Book signed by Paul After the show

The day after the show, I bought some local newspapers to  see if there were some articles about the concert. And what a surprise !!! I had a page on the Bergens Tidende newspapaer with my name written on it : at the beginning of the show in Brann stadium, a journalist asked me and Muriel who was beside me where we were from and he asked us to write our names on a piece of paper lol . Great memory to have  this picture. 




Take on Me in Bergen, filmed by Fabienne, one can see us at the end of the song.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire