vendredi 21 janvier 2011

A-ha in Riga, Latvia 1 Nov 2010

I decided to go and see Aha in Riga at the last moment. After coming back from my 5 concerts in a row in October, I wanted to see them again, before the last concerts of December in Oslo.
So I bought a ticket for the concert in Riga and flew there for the first time in my life. This also gave me the opportunity to visit the city as I had never been to Latvia before. I stayed there from Oct 31 to Nov 3 .
I went there alone. And I think I was the only French fan there. But I met some really nice fans from Russia.
I was on 1st row during this concert. It was also Magne's birthday lol. Some fans had a "Happy Birthday" sheet. I had one too lol


The famous trucks lol


Riga Arena


 Me on the screen holding Happy Birthday Magne sheet








































On 1st Row with Happy Birthday Magne lol
Magne after the show

Magne after the show

Paul after the show

Magne after the show

Paul signed my 25 album, already signed by Magne in Bergen

An old book I've had since the 80 s, signed by Magne                             


 Great memories : Video of Magne after the show : everybody 's singing to him Happy birthday. And he signs my picture from Bergen Newspaper.  This one  (but the signature is not so good lol) :


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire