vendredi 21 janvier 2011

A-ha in Basel , Switzerland 17 Oct 2010

On Oct 16, I flew early morning from Barcelone to Basel to attend Aha's concert of Oct 17




Another great Aha concert. And especially on Oct 17 ,  an unforgettable day for me : it was the first time that I was able to  get my pic taken with Morten at last and the 3 members of the band all in the same day lol.
A fantastic day!!!!
The morning before the show we passed by chance in front of the Swisshotel and I recognized their vans and cars. I was with Fabienne in her car. And we waited at the reception for hours but it was worth it lol
Then we headed for the venue and managed to get first row


Me with Magne in the early afternoon in front of the Hotel

At last!!!! pic taken with Morten in the early afternoon

With Erik Lundgren at the hotel

In the queue with Fabienne


On 1st row with Fabienne

























Video of the end of the show



Take on Me in Basel, filmed by Fabienne, with both of us on the video lol



Video from Telebasel


Me and Magne after the show at the Hotel

Me and Morten after the show in Basel at the Hotel . In the evening I had the chance to take some pics with the band again, in the same day.  Unforgettable!!

With Erik and Karl after the show

With Paul after the show at the Hotel

Morten after the show

Morten after the show

Morten after the show

Morten after the show

Morten after the show


Paul at the Hotel after the show, filmed by Fabienne




Paul at the Hotel after the show, filmed by Fabienne



Morten at the Hotel after the show, filmed by Fabienne 


On Oct 18, I went to Basel airport , as I had to come back to Nice. My flight was in the afternoon, but I came a bit earlier. And at about 11:30 am I was just standing in front of the entrance when I saw Magne and Paul going out of a taxi lol.
Magne said to me "you're waiting for us ? " lol
I was the only fan lol. They went to the check in. I didn't dare being too intrusive lol. I exchanged a few words with Paul asking him if he was going to Munich as they had a concert there on Oct 18. And he asked me if I was going lol. I replied no because I was going back to France (unfortunately)

Paul and Magne going into the airport



I filmed this video when they were in the escalator lol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire