jeudi 20 janvier 2011

A-Ha in Fredrikstad, Norway 17 Aug 2007

On 16 Aug 2007, I flew from Nice to Oslo and spent a few days there, to attend Aha's concert in Fredrikstad and visit too.
I stayed there from 16 Aug to 20 Aug 2007.
It was my first time in Norway, and I was going to see the band nearly 20 years after my previous concert (1988 in Nice) and in their own country.
It was such a great experience.
So why so much time without seeing them ? Because I didn't even know they still existed ::(:(:(. Such a shame!!
Like so many fans in France I think. As the media in France didn't talk about them anymore from the early 90's, that's when I had lost sight of them.
And  internet didn't exist : we couldn't have the news that we get nowadays.
So I knew by chance thanks to the  internet in Dec 2006, that they had made a lot of albums and music and concerts during all these years.
I was amazed to discover all that they had done and  sad, not to have acknowledged that before. But when I listened to the albums again, it was as if I had never left them, the lyrics of the songs were still in my head. I still remembered them 20 years after, even if I hadn't listened to them for many years.
So when I knew they were about to give a gig in  Norway near Oslo, I decided to go.
And it was the beginning of  a lot of concerts for me and of a new life as  fan lol. The passion was there like it was before
I ended on 2 nd row at the concert, in the middle, it was amazing, when I saw them coming on stage , 20 years after

The stage Early Morning, I was there at about 9:30 am





Meeting Magne after the show


After the concert of Fredrikstad, I waited outside and had the opportunity to see Magne and take a picture with him.
It was the first time in my life that I could approach a member of the band so near.
I was totally impressed
Some pictures taken that night . The quality is not so good as it was with my cell phone. I had no battery left on my camera





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire