jeudi 20 janvier 2011

A-ha in Monchengladbach, Germany 28 May 2010

There we go for the final tour.
This is the first concert of the European leg of the Farewell tour which I had the luck to attend. And the beginning of my 2010 a-hadventure with lots of forthcoming concerts.
It was a seated concert :(. I had the chance to be on 1st row, on Magne's side










My Foot of the Mountain Tour Programm signed by Paul and Morten. Just after the show, I waited outside and saw Paul quickly in his car. I just had the time to ask him to sign my programm before the car started lol.

How can I sleep with your voice in My Head CD, signed by Morten, after the show. He was in his car,  there was a lot of pushing behind. I was just against his car. He didn't go out. But I 'm really happy to have seen him so near and that he signed my  Album and programm


A picture I took after the show. It was quite hard to take some pics because of the pushing behind. I took several ones, but this one is the only one good enough

Newspaper the day after the show

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire