jeudi 20 janvier 2011

A-ha in Zürich, Switzerland, 17 July 2010

I went to the concert in Zürich at Dolder Eisbahn. I stayed there a few days. It was the first time in my life that I went to Switzerland lol
It was a concert with seats allocated. I was on Row 2, on the right. But at the end of the show, about 4 songs before the end, we had the opportunity to go straight to the front. I ended up right against the stage. I mean really against the stage : I had my camera literally on the stage. It was a unique experience to be so near. Morten even shook hands with fans.





Nearly on the stage  lol












Video filmed by Fabienne who was with me. One can see us at the end of the song : Take on Me. And my camera right onto the stage lol


The sun always shines on TV, filmed by Fabienne, great moment too.

Picture taken with Paul in Zürich, in the afternoon, during the soundcheck He was really nice to come and see us.


 Video filmed by Fabienne, when Paul was outside with us and I took the pic

1 commentaire: